Are you currently listed on a dating site but don’t have any messages? Does it seem that no one is getting interested in you? Don’t be sad, cheer up and put some of these tips into action to get you rolling the online dating scene. You don’t have to lie or copy other’s profile just to be able to attract others to be more interested in you. You just have to make yourself sound interesting. Here are some tips on how to do just that.
- Choose your words – You can make your profile more appealing to others by learning how to use different words to describe yourself or what you want. There have been studies about what words are being used by most account holders on the best uk dating site. These words are then rated on which is attractive for both men and women. Knowing these words and using them will help more people be attracted to your profile without having to lie to them. You just have to be creative on how you use them and make sure what you tell is true. Surfing is one word that seems to attract both men and women so you can use it. Don’t simply say that you are good in surfing even if you are not. Instead, you can simply say you want to take surfing lessons or something like that.
- Pick up a sport – Lots of men and women love people who are into sports. Even if you are just curious about one or just getting to know that sport, that can very well help you in your dating status.
- “cats” vs “my cats” – These adorable little creatures look very cute and a lot of people do love them and even mention them in their profiles. It is quite okay for you to say the word cats rather than to use the phrase “my cats”. Although you adore them to death, you should still learn how to make use of various words and phrases such as these ones.
- Retirement – The word retirement can be appealing to some people while it can be unattractive to others. When this word is found on men’s profiles, it is said to be attractive while it is one of the least attractive words you will ever find in a woman’s profile.
- Your profile picture – Aside from all the things you have written down, you also need to have a good profile pic. You don’t really have to fake you profile pic because just being you helps. Most women use selfie profile pics and they are okay, as for the men, pictures that someone else took are better to be used as profile pictures. Smiling in your picture also helps you to feel more friendly and welcoming. So put down your duck face pic and simply smile.
- Know when to log-in – Timing is also crucial in the online dating world and peak times happen depending on the site where you go to. Typically, you can log-in from 2pm up to 10pm to find lots of people who are online.